Information Collected and Used While Using our Site
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Information is information that may be used to identify you individually, including, without limitation, your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, credit card or debit card information (if you place an order at any of our concepts using such card) and date of birth. It is always up to you whether to disclose Personal Information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to provide you with any services. If you do provide Personal Information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services or events at any of our Concepts;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the Personal Information except:
- as necessary to provide services you have requested;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the Personal Information confidential;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of FRC, its affiliates, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Use of Personal Information
Personal Information collected by FRC and its affiliates is used for the following main purposes:
- To fulfill any order you may place with any of our Concepts;
- To communicate with you and to inform you about our services and provide information about our Concepts, such as any special offer or event at any of our Concepts;
- To provide you with marketing materials about any of our Concepts or any concept we may open in the future;
- To provide services to you or one or more third party service providers (collectively, “Third Parties”) who are obtaining services on your behalf or in connection with a transaction involving you;
- To prevent fraud or any other harmful activity;
- To improve our services that we perform for you or for Third Parties; and
- To satisfy any legal obligation we have under applicable state and federal law.
Additionally, we may use information provided through our Site and services to compile performance and analysis reports pertaining to buyers, sellers, lenders, investors, consultants, vendors and other users of our Site and services. We may additionally collect website data to contact any entities who access or use our Site unless the entity “opts-out” from being contacted. You may choose to opt-out from being contacted by removing your information from our databases as provided in this Policy.
Other Information We Collect
We may, automatically or through the use of third-party software, collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you about your use of our Site. For example, we may capture the domain name and IP address of the device you use to access our Site, computer operating system, browser type and version, information about the websites you came from and visit next, account-preference information you provide us, the pages of our Site that you visit, your activity on and interaction with those pages, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. If you access our Site using a mobile device, we may also collect unique device identifiers for your mobile device, your screen resolution and other device settings, information about your location, and analytical information about how you use your mobile device. We may ask your permission before collecting certain information (such as precise geo-location information). We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Site; research and development; customer and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely. In addition, we may later associate the usage and other information we collect online with personal information about you.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
We use industry-standard security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, and we make good-faith efforts to store Personal Information in a secure operating environment. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect Personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to, and you do so at your own risk.
Your Privacy Responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Accessing, Updating or Deleting Personal Information
Currently, we do not have a method for users to delete Personal Information contained in our database. However, you can contact us to withdraw your consent for us to use your information at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions. You may access or update the Personal Information we have collected by calling us. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to requests regarding Personal Information and our provision of the same is subject to legal and business restrictions. In addition, you may delete the cookies stored on your computer, which will cause our system to perceive you as a new user with no known user data. You may also set your browser to reject cookies but doing so may prevent you from using some of our services.
You may opt out of receiving certain communications from us (i.e., notices about new services) by emailing us at: email@example.com or writing to us at: Free Range Concepts 2929 Carlisle St.; Suite Dallas, TX, 75204. In addition, we may contact you via email or use targeted online advertising as permissible by law. In the case of email, we may include instructions to enable you to unsubscribe from future emails if you so choose. You agree and understand that while we will do our best to comply with your request, we shall not be liable for any problems or delays associated with the opt-out process.
Notice to European Union Users
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, the following information applies with respect to personal data collected through your use of the Website:
- Under applicable law, FRC and its affiliates are considered the “data controller” of the personal information we handle under this Policy. In other words, FRC and its affiliates are responsible for deciding how to collect, use and disclose this information, subject to applicable law.
- We process personal data consistent with our disclosures in this Policy. We process personal data on the following legal bases: (1) with your consent; (2) as necessary to perform our agreement to provide the Site to you; and (3) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing the Site where those interests do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms related to data privacy.
- FRC’s and its affiliates’ operations are located primarily in the United States. Personal Information we collect may be transferred to, and stored and processed in, the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates or processors maintain facilities. We will ensure that transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organization are subject to appropriate safeguards. By providing Personal Information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
- If you are a resident of the EEA, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, you have certain rights under Chapter 3 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the UK GDPR, or the Swiss DPA, respectively. To make a request or otherwise exercise your rights under such laws, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to respond to your request, we will need to verify your identity and residency and may require you to provide us with supporting information.
Information Collected from Children
You must be at least thirteen years old to use the Site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under thirteen. (See the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.) If you believe your child has provided us with any personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to This Policy
Questions or Comments?
If you have questions or comments about this Policy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.